It's been a while since we last posted into this blog, although there has definitely been a lot to write about.
First, we've added a few great functions into the software code. For instance, we enabled batch processing of ads/listings by the admin, changed the visual appearance of listing details and options and implemented the long-requested presentation of the listing options. Now, the system just lists options instead of giving an annoying "yes/no" status for each option.
Second, we've fixed some English language issues, i.e. capitalizations, certain system messages, etc. We'll continue on with this work and will have many, if not all, those errors fixed in the new release.
We've done some other changes and if any of our current buyers eligible for upgrade are interested in obtaining a copy of the software with the new functionality, please contact our Sales Dept.